• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How do I disconnect anti-lock brake sensors at rear wheels?

mhead

NAXJA Forum User
I have a '92 XJ with a D35 rear end. I will swap this rear end for a D44 soon. The D35 has anti-lock sensors at each wheel. The electrical cabling from these sensors goes to a point near where the hydraulic 'T' for the brake lines is and then goes up and disappears into the body. I can find no connectors along these wires (but I haven't looked within the wheel assemblies). I'd rather unplug and not cut these electrical lines.

Does anyone know where a plug is?

Thanks!

mhead said:
I have a '92 XJ with a D35 rear end. I will swap this rear end for a D44 soon. The D35 has anti-lock sensors at each wheel. The electrical cabling from these sensors goes to a point near where the hydraulic 'T' for the brake lines is and then goes up and disappears into the body. I can find no connectors along these wires (but I haven't looked within the wheel assemblies). I'd rather unplug and not cut these electrical lines.

Does anyone know where a plug is?

Thanks!

The connectors are just inside the jeep under the rear seat.

Or dikes work! :D

hinkley

Back