• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ford 8.8 for sale Atlanta

bockwho

NAXJA Forum User
ok here is the deal I am parting out a 88 full size bronco with a 8.8 355 gears .. this truck also has a running 302 and a AOD. Kick down linkage and other items are sitll laying around. .. I have heard of some of youall using a 8.8 explorer rear end. this might be a wider alternative.

Here is my asking price. I will also enterain trades of any thing to convert my MJ to a D44, 4wd, or a lift. I will also enterain any trades for a 01 TJ performace or lift upgrades. Also looking for any kind of enduro motocycle (older bikes / not running ok) would like something I could title.

Ford 8.8 3:55 gears 275.00
302 pan to cover fly to pump 250.00
(running when removed most likely needs some rings though)
AOD bolts up to 302. 225.00

My prices were gathered from the junkyards.... and then divided in half. ( I know most yards use crack).

Istill interested .. pm me or send leave a reply.

Kelsey :viking:

How many miles on the rear end? I am assuming it is an open rear end? You still running a ford 302? Would you possibly be interested in swapping the rear end for a set of GT40p heads?

sorry my conncection died when I was trying to tell you im not sure exactly how many miles it has on it .. odometer says 71,000 but the brake pedels are not rubed thru so this could be close.

57 inches from brake plate to brake plate (outter lip of brake plate)

46 3/4 spring plate to spring plate

Back