• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 XJ

rparker762

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, thinking of selling the Jeep. I need a vehicle that I wont have to take out a second mortgage to fix. It is a 1996 Cherokee with a 4.0L, 4 speed auto, NP231, D30 front/ 8.25 rear, 31x10.50 15 Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs, and a 2” BB. Has a new ECM, CPS, and coil.
Now the not so bad, it has the NSS bypassed with a toggle switch but I did it in such a way that it can be repaired but it the NSS will need to be cleaned or replaced. It also has two cracks in the windshield but they don’t obstruct your vision. It does have 183K + but mostly highway miles.
I have no clue what to ask for it but I think $3000.00 OBO sounds good. No reasonable offer will be laughed at. But doing some searches I think that’s a good starting point and is not unreasonable.
I am looking for an older Chevy 4x4 that is in at least in the same condition as the jeep. So a trade is not out of the question. If you search the forum you should find other links to more pictures.

Back