• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feature: Similar Threads and Mouse over Topic

F. F.

RELAX, this is the WEB
#1; Similar Threads. Have activated this feature today. If it does not impact performance, it will stay.

What it does, is everytime you make a new thread, based on an algorythim it will search for "similar threads". It will display them on the lower portion of your view.

It will not work on older posts, only new ones.

#2 Mouse over Preview. As some have no doubt already noticed, you can Mouse Over thread titles. It will give you a short preview of the contents of the post. Again, will not work on older posts, just new ones (since the upgrade).

Cheers

Can you make the Mouse-over stay a little longer for us short busers? I get about half way through and it disappears and then I have to remouse-over and find where i left off.

Terry

possibly, but not likely any time real soon.

Read faster. :) Or do a screen shot, or even consider clicking on the link. hehe, sorry, could not resist. :wierd:

Hey, I realized that when the little preview pops up, if you keep moving your mouse a little, like wiggling, it'll stay up as long as ya want.

rockcrawlinxj said:
Hey, I realized that when the little preview pops up, if you keep moving your mouse a little, like wiggling, it'll stay up as long as ya want.

So if ya wiggle over the little thingy, it will stay up longer? hehe

Back