• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno Run 2023 May 25th-29th

The final list!

You can still register after today but no guarantee of a shirt.

The list:
cjmike
Alan
Gordo
Blondejon
Chris Stancil
Aaron Rea
Skipper
Seth
Jennifer and Jeff S
John C
Jason C
Dean and Alan (StarboardD and OnTheRocks)
Alex P
Casey G
Matt W
Chris S
Anthony P
Parker L
Ron H
Justin C
EricsXJ
Jay S
Brett O
James J
Jerry S
Robert S
4WD Adventure Crew
Justin Legace

Sorry been busy guys! Here is the Prize list

Ruff stuff Steering Kit $480 1
Spiderweb shade Gift Certificate $75 1
Teraflex Diff cover $130 1
Warn Medium duty recovery kit $332 1
Gatekeeper Mounts/cert $130 2
Adams Driveshaft Certificate $100 1
Lagace welder Welder $400 1
Newmans Kickout/cert $500 2
TireTable Tables $280 2
K Suspenson Pod mount $90 2
Off The Grid Swag $320 5
Total Metal Tab kid $300 2
Offroad Warehouse $0
CNA Fab Random swag $330 6
4wheelparts Fridge,x2recovery rope,x3 soft shackels $1,400 6
Silver State Offroad ARB Strap, air compressor $210 2
Harry Wagner Skottle $400 1
Horn blasters Horn Kit $100 1
Trasharoo Trasharoo $50 1
West Coast Diff Gift Cert $100 1
Power Tank tire kit, blow gun, 40% off 460 3
Factor 55 ultra hook,bag,rope protection 520 2
RTF Swag 100 3

$6,807 47

Looking forward to meeting a few folks. Hope it is a fun time this weekend as I don’t know anyone who where’s in Reno.

Is the raffle a ‘pick what you want’ type of event or a ‘we are now raffling Item ##’ type raffle? I’ve been to both and obviously the trail welder would get picked first by someone who doesn’t have a need for a ‘$0 Off Road Warehouse’ prize. I assume it’s supposed to say $50/100/200.

Looking forward to meeting a few folks. Hope it is a fun time this weekend as I don’t know anyone who where’s in Reno.

Is the raffle a ‘pick what you want’ type of event or a ‘we are now raffling Item ##’ type raffle? I’ve been to both and obviously the trail welder would get picked first by someone who doesn’t have a need for a ‘$0 Off Road Warehouse’ prize. I assume it’s supposed to say $50/100/200.

Looking forward to meeting you or seeing you again (Cant remember if we have met yet or just internet friends. haha)

The raffle is drawing from one bucket for all prizes and I believe $10 a ticket.

There have also been quite a few more prizes added since the last post based on the FB updates. Going to be crazy.

Goose_XJ88 I wouldn’t have met anyone. It’s my first time out with the group. Grey 4 door with blue rock rings on 40s. King Coilovers.

Prison hill was fun. Had some great spotting on a hard climb up a wall. Surprised myself doing it at 30 psi. Sucked getting stuck in the trail waiting for the broke rig (front axle shaft?) but it happens.

The rain was interesting.

Goose_XJ88 I wouldn’t have met anyone. It’s my first time out with the group. Grey 4 door with blue rock rings on 40s. King Coilovers.

Prison hill was fun. Had some great spotting on a hard climb up a wall. Surprised myself doing it at 30 psi. Sucked getting stuck in the trail waiting for the broke rig (front axle shaft?) but it happens.

The rain was interesting.

Thanks for coming out! Nice rig and glad you tried that wall with the few of us!

Sorry I didn't see your message until after prison hill and I expected to see you on Later runs. Wish I would have made an effort to talk to more people at PH.

Back