• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this for real?

Who the hell cares? :dunno: What are they gonna do hunt me down for not buying a razor! :D

Everyone needs to get used to RFID it's going to be huge. I have read about credit cards being equipped with RFID so when you walk out of the store with all your RFID equipped items, it just checks you out at the door.

My mom's dog is also equipped with RFID. :)

Microwave could take care of the RFID in mere miliseconds.

We've sacrificed far more personal information regarding purchases and interests via the PC anyway. WalMart doesn't care what you buy, as long as you pay for it, and keep coming back for more.

We've sacrificed far more personal information regarding purchases and interests via the PC anyway. WalMart doesn't care what you buy, as long as you pay for it, and keep coming back for more.
yup that is the price we pay to play online.

That looks like the tag that sets off the alarm at the door. Somehow I doubt it has anything to do with taking our pictures. Unless Obama recommended it. Then it's pure evil.

;)

Back