• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

seat adapters...

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
I am in the final stages of completing my seat bracket adapter to put grand cherokee seats in a 90' cherokee. I dont know if it has been done before, but I can tell you it's been trial an error. As most people know, the G cherokee seats are much more comfy than the stock seats and can be had for less than 200 bucks per set. So, id there anyone that would be interested in a seat of brackets? If I can get enough, "yeah sure" I will begin making more. I figure (just a rough estimate for now) with the cost of materials to be around 75-100$ per set (thats for both passenger and drivers). Any feedback?

Depending on the year of the GC seats, you may or may not need a bracket. Lots of guys are doing it now with no bracket required.

Sorry to rain on your little venture............

FLAWLESS said:
Depending on the year of the GC seats, you may or may not need a bracket. Lots of guys are doing it now with no bracket required.

Sorry to rain on your little venture............
yes, thats for post 96' cherokees I believe... these adapters are for pre 97, which have different mounting holes in the floor and on the seat.

Back