• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free oak wood in Newcastle

cj_mike

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
If anyone from Sacramento to Colfax or beyond is interested in some free oak wood, please call or text and it’s yours!

The catch is you being your chainsaw and truck or trailer and haul it off :) anything I’m cutting I’ll get taken to the dumps, I’ll be cutting up the downed tree at my parents property starting tomorrow through the weekend and then hauling whatever is left to the dumps the weekend after.

Give me a call or text and I’ll give you the address and come by whenever you like! I’m here today through Sunday but feel free to come next week as well but you have to be sure to close the gate behind you so the cows and mule we’re borrowing from the neighbor for don’t get out!
e9bda4bd81f8c5023711c8de7cf3b7cb.jpg

Mike
925-413-1773
254d102d1e8ba38fce254e1ddd2b2966.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hired someone to help cut it up on Saturday but we’d still need to get rid of the wood so anyone who wants the wood without the cutting is welcome to it as well!

It’s all cut up in to rounds now, offer still stands if anyone wants some from fireplace size to a little bigger that needs splitting, give me a call or text and come on by! 925-413-1773

71b22930142696d3551ecc10e884ecf5.jpg

e7ddd84e3e862c84f9033ff46ee79041.jpg

Back