• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

long time lurker on this forum. I was at the event at rausch creek this weekend. you may have heard me. I was in the blue XJ that was ticking like there was no tomorrow.

I am Brandon, I was with Victor at NACFEST and I will be joining again for ROCKTOBERFEST 2020

Hey Brandon, welcome! I'm glad you had such a good time at NacFest, it was great to meet you! I know you had to jump through a lot of hoops to make it up, and we're glad you did! Looking forward to seeing you again for Rocktoberfest, thanks for supporting the club!
Rich

Recent addition to the Colorado Census, Hi all, just arriving from Chicago IL, left Denver in 2004, glad to be back. I appreciate the community and the wealth of knowledge and experience. Never built a crawler, kept my XJ's stock with mod lifts but am buying another soon. J.

Hey yall. I’m Mike. I’m from Franklin, TN. Near Nashville. I just bought a 1995 xj yesterday. It was used and abused. I’m handy but not a gear head by any stretch. Joined for some help. I hope to be a long time member. Wanted a Cherokee box since I was maybe 14.

Hey yall. I’m Mike. I’m from Franklin, TN. Near Nashville. I just bought a 1995 xj yesterday. It was used and abused. I’m handy but not a gear head by any stretch. Joined for some help. I hope to be a long time member. Wanted a Cherokee box since I was maybe 14.

Welcome Mike.

x2, glad to see new folks popping up.

hi guys,just joined 2000 xj 44axles 5:13's arb lockers front and back rcv axle 4.5 lift 35 maxxis razrs no pic no phone lol

hey wolf,ya she's fun was hoping to get a couple more runs in but just broke bol on water pump soooo there goes my next couple of weekends lol it's a jeep thing

Back