• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Place to buy a winch?

Xjman1

NAXJA Forum User
Well 4WP has the Warn M8000 for $499. shipping included, but does anyone know of any better deals out there or is this as good as it gets? Locally would be awesome if they have it in stock, but a saved buck is a saved buck.

Thanks!!

Xjman1 said:
Well 4WP has the Warn M8000 for $499. shipping included, but does anyone know of any better deals out there or is this as good as it gets? Locally would be awesome if they have it in stock, but a saved buck is a saved buck.

Thanks!!

Im looking to buy a XD9000i next week, 4WP has some good prices right now. I know Mike from www.4x4Rockshop.com will give you a good price, although the Warn market is kinda sucky right now. E-mail me and I can talk to Mike from the Rockshop, maybe if we both buy from there kinda like a "group buy" he will give us a even better price.

[email protected]

Winch is on hold. Header is cracked and thus takes priority. To keep this interesting, where is the best palce to buy a Banks Torque Tube?

When you get ready, I think that's a pretty fair price on the Warn winch. Too bad about the header....

Goatman said:
When you get ready, I think that's a pretty fair price on the Warn winch. Too bad about the header....

Thanks I will keep saving the coins for the winch. Got the header today and just finished installing it. Even with the stock exhaust I like the sound, seems a little more aggressive. I was stumped on how they expect you to torque the bolts with the space they give ya.
Gotta fine tune the belt though as I think I overtightened it since it makes a ltlle noise now after reinstalling it.

Back