• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon July 17-19

86XJ

NAXJA Forum User
My friends and i are going to try and go up Fri July 17 through Sun July 19. There will be a whole mixture of jeeps but only two cherokees but we are working on that. it would be cool to see you guys up there anyone is welcome to go up and meet up with us all. we are going up for my birthday and my friends girlfriends birthday. so we should have a good time as long as we all get our junk together. i still have to finish my 4.56 gear swap and my dana 44 rear w detroit swap. hopefully i will be done this week but i still have a few other small things to do before we go. So hopefully i will get a test run in before then but i am just so busy the next few weekends. also i have about 5 inches of lift with 32s any recomendations as far as spare parts, i am going to try and get that poison spyder customs steering upgrade before then if i can get the money. i know i'll probably need spare frotn shafts as welll any other ideas. sorry for the long post.
joe

Back