• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windrock weekend trip august 22nd and 23rd.

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
just some planning ahead i have already asked for the weekend of the 22nd of august off. lets try and get some of the SEC gang together, hopefully a month should be enough planning time ;). I'll probably be camping out friday night and saturday night, wheeling saturday and sunday. let me know what you guys think of the dates and if we get enough people in well make sure we get our usual spots at windrock park campground. Post up if your interested!

i'm in...

i work that saturday... but i'll work around that :)

Should have the Willys up and goin by then. All parts to fix/upgrade the T-case are here so once I get some free time I'll be on that like white on rice. Gotta get it done so I can get it back on the trail.

all i have to do is get my shock remounted... but im kinda wondering what it did in the first place... i didnt feel any different of a ride before or after the thing broke off... (just the pass front shock, so i still had one on the driver side) ... so i guess if i dont get it back on its no biggy :D

august draws near... so far the full team willys along with blake and chris are in... bumpin it for everyone else whos interested

Team willys is out. Too many unexpected expenses keep coming up. I was informed tonight that I have a $150 phone bill for some reason. Gotta look into that b/c it makes no sense... only dowloaded 2 ringtones and 1 song??? Also, have to buy a battery so I can give dans back, gotta buy a new tire for the willys, gotta buy a new windshield for the willys, gotta pay over $800 for school, and to top it off, I only have about $600 to my name right now, and all of this stuff has to be paid for this month. Not sure school is gonna happen this semester...

well i have been given an executive request from the speaker of the house, im not coming up either.

ALTHOUGH, im totally and uterly free the following saturday because she will be out of town visiting family in the midwest so i get to go whereever i want and wheel to my hearts content :D

Back