• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal Fest

I'd be interested in calico, panamint, or something new? It's not about the location for me, more about the friends.

Panaments is not even within the SoCal Chapter Boundary.....

Panaments is not even within the SoCal Chapter Boundary.....

And you wouldn't come anyway, since you don't have anything street legal. But, I have an extra seat you're welcome to.

Annnnd, it's Panamint.

David Bricker / SYR

I keep telling my gf that she needs to attend the event. because, the last two years she has not been, it has snowed. I blame it on her.
We personally like Big Bear, I know it is old for some of you though.
Not that I am opposed to somewhere else.

On that note, there are some things going on in my life currently that may make attending future SCF events more complicated. (No, not selling my heeps).
Get even.

Pick a date when it is going to snow.

First weekend of May, Friday 4th through Sunday the 6th, is when we would usually have it, but I don't have the power to force that.

Hoping it’s still held in big bear this year. If so I’ll attend in my 2door

First weekend of May, Friday 4th through Sunday the 6th, is when we would usually have it, but I don't have the power to force that.
That's the weekend of the 2018 Jeep Jamboree in Big Bear. I'm still trying to get the details nailed down but can't get much participation on a decision from the rest of the SoCal BOD.

:sure:

That's the weekend of the 2018 Jeep Jamboree in Big Bear. I'm still trying to get the details nailed down but can't get much participation on a decision from the rest of the SoCal BOD.

:sure:

Wasn't the jamboree on the same weekend last year as well?

Yes. We don't want to be anywhere near there again.

It's being worked on, Bent is bending our ears...
probably late April/Early May,
maybe not Big Bear, we'll keep you posted...
It is that time of year again...

Anyone want to volunteer to do a shirt design this year so I don't dump the printing AND the designing on Justin?

Who says the chapter event has to be in the chapter boundaries?

No, Karstic, we can't have it in the MidWest... but you can fly out for the AAT meeting next month!

No, Karstic, we can't have it in the MidWest... but you can fly out for the AAT meeting next month!

Hey my suggestion wasn't anywhere as far as where I have to come from to attend! (It is much closer to my Jeep, however)

David Bricker / SYR

Then there's always Cinco de Mayo. We had minor issue with that (although it was a decade ago). Nothing a sneaky bunny couldn't fix....Jay? :D

Then there's always Cinco de Mayo. We had minor issue with that (although it was a decade ago). Nothing a sneaky bunny couldn't fix....Jay? :D

Talk about memories! Btw... if it happens to be May 19th I'll make it :D I know.... it's been a couple years :D But then again this might be a motivation for folks to make it any other weekend :D

How about some awesome lined hoodies?
I will ask a friend of mine about artwork?
Anyone have some files they can send me?
It's being worked on, Bent is bending our ears...
probably late April/Early May,
maybe not Big Bear, we'll keep you posted...
It is that time of year again...

Anyone want to volunteer to do a shirt design this year so I don't dump the printing AND the designing on Justin?

How about some awesome lined hoodies?
I will ask a friend of mine about artwork?
Anyone have some files they can send me?

If you all want an ugly 2 door mostly XJ, I can supply some photos.

David Bricker / SYR

Back