• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone know?

Even then it’s a fun trail with snow as long as you can get past the shelf roads.

I need to break my Jeep in so I kind of want to try and run it here in a few weeks, or at least a trail here in a few weeks doesn’t necessarily have to be spring creek.

There should be some options this late in the season.

Does your Jeep have good recovery points?

I'm still doing PM on my Jeep.

I want to get in a few more runs this year. Maybe Coney Flats/MSV, maybe Chinaman's.

I'm down to do any of the above. I will be getting some things done to the jeep that I found out I needed while I was in moab but that shouldn't intervene.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am thinking this Saturday I would like to run a moderate to difficult trail something comparable to a spring creek in difficulty. I am also open to just running spring creek. Going to make a post in staging area, and see if there is any interest.

Chinaman gulch looks like a fun trail never ran it before looks challenging!

Still new to NAXJA but I did it a year ago on 31's. Had to choose my lines carefully and winch on one spot due to an open front diff. Rock rails definitely proved their worth. If it's snowy I half sledded/drove down as it was super icy.

I am thinking this Saturday I would like to run a moderate to difficult trail something comparable to a spring creek in difficulty. I am also open to just running spring creek. Going to make a post in staging area, and see if there is any interest.

Bummer..... I'm out of town.

Back