• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Test Technician Job

Fred

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Zettacore is a small high tech start up in South Denver. Check the website, zettacore.com, for more info.

We need a hands on person to help test samples we are producing in the commercialization of a proprietary process that will be used in the electronics industry. The job will also involve chemistry, and recording of data. Sample preparation involves using razor blades, so someone who is properly afraid of cutting themselves would be preferred. I am a chemist, but I'm not sure that this position has a formal education requirement, except for having enough physical science background to learn what is necessary.

I had to sign a non-disclosure just to interview, so I can't be very explicit about the project. Last I looked, it wasn't on the website. It's a good place to work. Salary is decent, the medical benefits are very cheap, days off are plentiful. The team currently consists of 4 Chinese Ph.D. chemists and myself.

If you are interested, you can PM me, or email [email protected]. I understand if you don't want to send a resume with personal details, just send me enough info so I can decide to recommend you to my boss, and forward him the information. Pretty much every Jeeper I've met has been a hands on person, except for Dave Nay, that's why I'm posting it in a Jeep venue.

If you are in the Springs, we have a carpool going that I'm sure could fit one more.

I can try to answer questions here, if there is any interest.

Fred

Back