• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper receiver hitch vs. actual receiver hitch, thoughts?

Won't the Circle S brackets interfere with all the JCR bumper brackets?

Won't the Circle S brackets interfere with all the JCR bumper brackets?

RCP,

The main bumper mounting brackets will attach directly to the face of the Circle S brackets.

In the video, they use the JCR nut strip, which I won't need because the Circle S brackets fulfill that role (and better).

Mount Zion Offroad is doing the work on my XJ and I trust Mike and his team implicitly. They aren't just a garage, they are a true 4x4 custom shop and do fantastic work. The job they did cleaning up my unibody and installing stem-to-stern frame stiffeners was a masterpiece.

It's in now for front and rear bumpers, a full ARB compressor/locker installation, and regearing to 4.10.

Cheers!

The JCR is designed to mount flush on the valance and all the other factory dimension mounting points. I don't know what thickness Circle S uses for the face plate, but mounting the JCR bracket on top of the Circle S bracket might space all the other mounting points out to far?

The JCR is designed to mount flush on the valance and all the other factory dimension mounting points. I don't know what thickness Circle S uses for the face plate, but mounting the JCR bracket on top of the Circle S bracket might space all the other mounting points out to far?

Maybe. We'll see what Mount Zion says.

They are true pros and I trust them to figure it out. Check out some of their builds.

https://mountzionoffroad.com/

Back