• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad's Annual Tax Sale has Begun! Great deals for Cherokees!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
More information here ----> www.JcrOffroad.com
tax-sale-2013.png

Purchased a steering box spacer+hardware yesterday! Thanks.

Put in my order for the front crusader winch bumper with pre-runner hoops to replace my non-winch version of the same bumper. I love the old bumper and it's going to a friend who has been drooling over it for, well, the entirety of the time I've had it. Great products! :D

We don't have a end date. We normally run it into late March though.

good the IRS is dragging its feet on accepting my return... ugh!

I ordered the nut strips pre-emptively. Going to be Re-installing shackle relocation brackets with them next weekend. When my money comes Ill be getting your rear bumper and gas tank skid.

Quick tech question. To install your rear bumpers do you need to pull your rear gas tank skid and mount on the internal nut strips? or does the "tie-in" bracket for the rear bumper mount on the outside on the underside sandwhiched over the gas tank skid up into the frame rail nutstrip? Thank you.

Yes i know it is kind of confusing but something I am wondering.

-Jack L.

I ordered the nut strips pre-emptively. Going to be Re-installing shackle relocation brackets with them next weekend. When my money comes Ill be getting your rear bumper and gas tank skid.

Quick tech question. To install your rear bumpers do you need to pull your rear gas tank skid and mount on the internal nut strips? or does the "tie-in" bracket for the rear bumper mount on the outside on the underside sandwhiched over the gas tank skid up into the frame rail nutstrip? Thank you.

Yes i know it is kind of confusing but something I am wondering.

-Jack L.

You could do it either way. They all bolt to the same thing essentially. So Just remove the bolts and install the tine-ins over, or I guess "under" everything.

Just checked on my order to see when I would be seeing my new bumpers. It shows that they shipped on 12/31/1969! Its been 44 years! LOL . Seriously though, Im excited to receive another quality product from you guys! Sliders, bumpers, and skids all from JCR!

Just checked on my order to see when I would be seeing my new bumpers. It shows that they shipped on 12/31/1969! Its been 44 years! LOL . Seriously though, Im excited to receive another quality product from you guys! Sliders, bumpers, and skids all from JCR!

This is someone weird UPS does when they haven't really started processing the order. It's super annoying, because many people panic and call us about it :flamemad:

Back