• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My train wreck.

ClarkPeach

NAXJA Forum User
47827_1440878656675_1074300297_31161032_6476000_n.jpg

Just a teaser... Gonna repaint it this evening if I have enough time. Need to find an 8-lug conversion kit for the HP44, and get the FF D60 cleaned up and ready for the 4-link.

FWIW, I traded the crappy 36" tires for a new 33 gal air compressor and a slick new tool box for the rig (it's a military air/water tight bomb crate).

Still have a lot to get done... :p

Is that a TJ grill I see?

Where did you get it? If it has acos pro up front I know the guy...

It's not a tj. It's an XJ with a TJ grill... not the same thing :D

agreed, and while I kindof like the whole military-beater-function-over-form thing, the TJ grill is not my bag... looks kinda goofy on an XJ no matter how its executed.:dunce:

agreed, and while I kindof like the whole military-beater-function-over-form thing, the TJ grill is not my bag... looks kinda goofy on an XJ no matter how its executed.:dunce:

Werd. Subliminal statement being made? "I'm trying to be something I'm not". Kinda like wearing a mask perhaps. Keep the dove-tail front end idea, but cut down an XJ header panel and lose the TJ header. :thumbup:

I love the look of the TJ grill and how unique it is on the XJ, but I've actually been thinking of going back to the XJ header panel. Main reason is that it would give me the much needed room to "sink" in a winch.

Guess that means I would need to re-do most of the front tubing then.. hmm... Anyone got any tube?

See, even the new girl doesn't like ya
since she was here before you? (i realize im newer than you are, and im not standing up for surf either) just sayin hah

Fixed for truth... :D

not true, Jonathan abused my cooler. on a trail. once... lay off the guy, he's getting married this weekend and likely needs some warmer socks. :smootch:

Werd. Subliminal statement being made? "I'm trying to be something I'm not". Kinda like wearing a mask perhaps. Keep the dove-tail front end idea, but cut down an XJ header panel and lose the TJ header. :thumbup:
X2

Back