• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MeanLemons battery cables

Do you have children who have jeeps? Family members or friends that have jeeps? Want to treat yourself to a Christmas gift?

Not sure of what gifts to give them for Christmas? Well look no further! 15% off battery cables starting now until December 24th...

Holiday15% is what you need to put in the subject line when emailing me at [email protected].

Thank you all for your continued support! Happy holidays to you all.

Neal

Alright guys.

if you are buying a set of cables from me over the weekend. It’s 15% off.

if you are buying a set of cables in addition to one of my throttle bodies, it ll be 20% off.

and like I mentioned. I will be including a surprise in the packages.

To do this

simply send me an email to [email protected] with
MLmemorialweekend in the subject line

I’m closing shop on January 1 2020. I ll no longer manufacture battery cables or anything else.

So if you have been procrastinating on buying a set. Now is time to buy your kit.

I'm late on the Black Friday Special but any Christmas deals?

Sorry to hear you are closing shop. I hope it's because you made your millions and now you can retire.

I'm late on the Black Friday Special but any Christmas deals?

Sorry to hear you are closing shop. I hope it's because you made your millions and now you can retire.

Lol. I wish that was the case.

However I can start the Christmas deals now. How about 20% off cable sets? :cheers:

Wow... I'm saddened to hear but i know life happens. Got a set on my 92 last year from another forum and they are awesome! Hope everything is okay.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back