• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dates...let's clarify

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
The header above states the dates are the 6th and 7th which is Friday and Saturday. Last year the dates were published as 1-4 which was a Friday-Monday.

Most everyone showed up on Thursday last year and we did 3 days of runs...Fri-Sat-Sun.

To clarify, SEC BOD, are we doing 3 days of runs with Friday the 6th being the first day...meaning arrival on the 5th?

I suspect I may need to revise my campsite reservation.

I was planning on Thursday-Sunday as well....but since i'm changing jobs right now, it's all up in the air. Need to see what the new company is recognizing in terms of day off for the holiday and go from there. Don't feel comfortable trying to ask for additional time off so soon...

I was planning on Thursday-Sunday as well....but since i'm changing jobs right now, it's all up in the air. Need to see what the new company is recognizing in terms of day off for the holiday and go from there. Don't feel comfortable trying to ask for additional time off so soon...

Just tell them you already had the reservations made!!!

Just tell them you already had the reservations made!!!

Yeah that's what i'm thinking of doing. Need to see what day they're celebrating it on first. Maybe i'll get lucky and they'll be giving everybody a loooong weekend since the 4th falls on a Wednesday this year. This is an American company that i'm going to work for after all...

I am booked for Thursday till Sunday also, the wife and son plan to hit the zip lines one day while we are there

The general plan for Mark and I were to drive up Thursday. We will lead rides on Friday and Saturday and the head home on Sunday. I know I only have the cabin through Saturday night.

I'll be heading up there Thursday for sure, maybe even Wednesday. I have no clue where I'll be staying yet. Guess I'll figure it out later.

Tim, if you don't come we're disowning you!

Hey, if I have to drive 5-6 hours Friday night after work, wheel Saturday, then turn around and come home Sunday so be it. I have every intention of making it to the Craw...even if it kills me. Or I go broke doing it. Both are possible :D

I will either head up on Tuesday or Wednessday and return on Sunday.

We're coming on thursday and leaving on sunday.

Standard event rules should apply. NAXJA sponsored event days on Friday and Saturday. Runs on sunday can be coordinated amongst yourselves.

I'm off work 4th-8th... So will probably come up Wednesday. Depends on how the Atlanta, Chattanooga, Knoxville caravan comes together... That's a fun part of the trip, makes it go by faster it seems :dunno:

Good news! Looks like my new job is relatively slack with letting people take a day or two here and there as long as the hours are made up immediately before or after. I mentioned that I had a trip planned around 4th of July and was told "If you need to take a day i'm sure we can handle that..just make up the hours"

Don't mind putting in long days...especially if I get an extra day at the Crawl! Going to aim for a Thursday night arrival and stay till Sunday.

Good news! Looks like my new job is relatively slack with letting people take a day or two here and there as long as the hours are made up immediately before or after. I mentioned that I had a trip planned around 4th of July and was told "If you need to take a day i'm sure we can handle that..just make up the hours"

Don't mind putting in long days...especially if I get an extra day at the Crawl! Going to aim for a Thursday night arrival and stay till Sunday.

Yes!

Good because I was planning to drive past Harlan and drag your ass there! :D

Back