• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for some Help

Victor S.

NAXJA Member
Hi all. Like the title states( looking for help), I plan on installing my lift on my 00 XJ at my shop. Looking for a couple of people willing to help. Starting in the afternoon of the 25th and continuing until the 27th. i know this is memorial day weekend, but it's the only time I have when the shop is closed. Will be providing food and drinks. Alcohol is not available due to this being a business(insurance issuses). Thanks Victor

Hi all. Like the title states( looking for help), I plan on installing my lift on my 00 XJ at my shop. Looking for a couple of people willing to help. Starting in the afternoon of the 25th and continuing until the 27th. i know this is memorial day weekend, but it's the only time I have when the shop is closed. Will be providing food and drinks. Alcohol is not available due to this being a business(insurance issuses). Thanks Victor
I'd love to jump in, but there's too many things we need to get done to get the event together, and that entire weekend is taken up for us...

Hi Victor..

I have plans to be 4 hours west trying out my new Camper and Jeep starting this coming Tuesday. Otherwise i'd run out and help where I can.

My back has deteriorated though, I actually paid a guy to install a budget boost on my newest ZJ.. picked it up last night.

Same shop as the last one we lifted?

Hi Victor..

I have plans to be 4 hours west trying out my new Camper and Jeep starting this coming Tuesday. Otherwise i'd run out and help where I can.

My back has deteriorated though, I actually paid a guy to install a budget boost on my newest ZJ.. picked it up last night.

Same shop as the last one we lifted?

Hi John, The shop I have been working at for the past 7 yrs. Thanks for offer, wish you luck on the camper and jeep setup.

Are you still looking for help? depending on how this week plays out, I may be able to stop by and lend a hand. Just give me the address, and what time?

Thanks,
Todd

Back