• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the rip off thread should die

hey, I got ripped off once. I bought some muffler bearings off of ebay for $300. Maybe I should start my own thread?

standard.jpg

you know where I can find a set of those muffler bearings, I think mine are starting to go bad, exhaust is getting loud.

could I prolong the life of my old ones by packing my muffler with grease?

goodburbon said:
you know where I can find a set of those muffler bearings, I think mine are starting to go bad, exhaust is getting loud.

could I prolong the life of my old ones by packing my muffler with grease?

the person that posts up blinker fluid needs a boot in the ass.

that goes for all dorks that think "that'll buff right out" or "that's gonna leave a mark" is comic gold.

Beezil said:

that goes for all dorks that think "that'll buff right out" or "that's gonna leave a mark" is comic gold.

In the case of Papapump & BajaXJ, buff and out have an entirely different connotation. lastara :eek:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41227 pages 3 & 4

Last edited:
Beezil said:

I guess I'll be shot and pissed on for posting up hydrosolator rebuild tech then?

r@m

Beezil said:

What about piston return springs?

:wierd:

lawn chair that was sort of random. you are invited on our date along with azzblackcokk as well, just remember i get to be the butch and you are the bitch.

Random, yes. That's how my sense of humor works... I like to dredge up jokes from the past. Baja knows how to play, why don't you lighten up a bit?

That will buff right out:
AUT_2005.JPG

That's...going to leave a mark:
attica6.jpg

Now STFU! You wine more than a three year old lately. Go over to JU maybe they'll actually give a crap.

Back