• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

URF work weekend update ?

Gary E said:
Jes did say I have perfect sperm on Saturday. :)

True story.

Good to hear PII is almost done. So did anyone happen to come back down the hill with Keven's Detroit and my gears?

Jeff

JP said:
Good to hear PII is almost done. So did anyone happen to come back down the hill with Keven's Detroit and my gears?

Jeff

Phil's got them. He works near 80 and Watt or something like that.

How's everything working on that xj Andy? Is the motor o.k.? I have 204K miles on mine and am thinking of going down the road you and other have (stroker). I think I'll run mine till it dies and/or smokes bad. It's just my wheeler. Sorry I wasn't able to make it out, but it's good to see people came and helped. We have a nice group don't we? Want to test your ride out this weekend on Fordyce? Come on some people have stuff to try out or might want a day run through this challenging trail before the big Fordyce/Con/Barrett August run. I think people in general are staying away from Prairie City due to the strict mud flap tickets being handed out.
Troy

ChuckD said:
Hey, did Jes say anything about your wifes rack? I watch out for that guy, since he's talking about your sperm now. :D

Ah shaddap!

Here's some random pics from the weekend.
Wiring harness hell...
picture.JPG

Lazy Gary's ride...
picture.JPG

Working on junk...
picture.JPG

PrincessII...
picture.JPG

Jes

You guys aren't very photogenic are U :D Man that's a nice Shelby AC Cobra kit car in the pic. Is that Andy's? Who's ever it is, nice car. :thumbup: So is the Jeep up and running? Man that wiring harness looks scary. :confused1 :shocked: Good work you guys for coming together and getting things done. Now if Billy & Sean could get a little help we can all get some wheeling in this summer. :D
Troy

Big Red said:
You guys aren't very photogenic are U :D Man that's a nice Shelby AC Cobra kit car in the pic. Is that Andy's? Who's ever it is, nice car. :thumbup: So is the Jeep up and running? Man that wiring harness looks scary. :confused1 :shocked: Good work you guys for coming together and getting things done. Now if Billy & Sean could get a little help we can all get some wheeling in this summer. :D
Troy

Billy and Sean are almost done. Unfortunatly Billy has to decide which tire/rim combo he's going to run so he can get a friggin' spare!
Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
Billy and Sean are almost done. Unfortunatly Billy has to decide which tire/rim combo he's going to run so he can get a friggin' spare!
Billy

Can you still run an MTR of some sort? Do you have to run 16.5" rims 8 bolt rims/tires with those axles. If so, you got some great axles, but you might have to look a little harder to get your tires. Your rims should be easy and cheap like Brett said. We're not into those fancy shiny rims here, just some steel black or white wagon wheels and call it a day. Hope you can run a MTR, those seem to be Sierra Chapter approved along with RE lifts. Good to see you almost there Billy, I know it's been a long dark road.

PII fires and runs. Sounds healthy as hell.

UNfortunately, oil pressure is about 5 pounds ay idle, 25 to 30 at 2,000 RPM.

Spun a new filter on tonight and refired, still nada.

Pulled the pan, no shavings, and the pump looks fine. Still, I'll be replacing it tomorrow.

BTW, all this was measured with a mechanical guage.

Everything else is basically done, except paint. Need a little front shock work, and I need to seal up the big frigging hole in my floor.

CRASH

Back