• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's happening....

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Seems like the forum is kind of dead. Well, more dead than usual.

So, how about a general chit chat thread? Maybe just post up whatever is happening today?

I spend the majority of my free time cycling. Road bike, full suspension MTB, and my new favorite is a Giant hybrid converted to gravel duty. All over the bay, some in the foothills and sierras, even some desert riding.

Working on getting my XJ fixed up to sell. Will probably put a very small lift on the JK and stick with the light duty wheeling for now.

Star lake, along the Tahoe Rim Trail near Lake Tahoe.

medium800.jpg

My hybrid at the top of Hawk Hill, Marin Headlands. Point Bonita in the background.

medium800.jpg

Shoot I’ve been so busy
Been working nights in SF 4 nights a week and should be for the next few months.
Currently the xj is sitting in a field in Watsonville
Started and ran her around town recently.

Headed over this weekend to install new header and full exhaust then hopefully go pass a smog soon.
Reg has been out since June lol

Also need to add a leaf to the rear to stiffen it up. Give it a thorough cleaning because it’s been abused the last two years.

I drive stripy Jeep to work most days. Clicked it over 221k on the odometer last week. It’s probably past due for an oil change and it is probably low on various fluids but it gets better mileage than my truck. Plus it’s a Jeep so that is fun.

I am driving up to Seattle to visit Opie, when my in-laws are in town next weekend!

e5fce21212085ce68c93987b15990ee7.png
d2ac6ac0d13db620a7358be0409c4637.jpg

Did some wheeling in reno with Gordo and Alan a few weeks back . It was super fun. Spent some other weekends in reno including the last weekend going to shows, pnp, and drinking in midtown there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I retired in June and so far enjoying every minute. Just returned from a month in Europe (why I missed the Moab trip), the first two weeks on a motorcycle from Calais, France to Munich, Germany and back for Octoberfest. Camping and AirBnB’ing along the way, eight of us on crap bikes, all Honda C90’s (yes, C90’s, as in 90cc’s!) which turned out to be an adventure. 1280 miles round trip, ave speed was 25mph. We carried two spare engines and ended up using both, swapping engines on the side of the road.

Hope to see you guys again for Reno Fest next year!

4tvmyq.jpg

n19i4h.jpg

2r2y92o.jpg

Thats sonawesome ART !

Moab was a blast.

Back