• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

snow run tomorrow. Sunday

l1kenother

NAXJA Forum User
Ya its last minute but i will be heading up to Mormon immigrant trail. Will get there about 10am. Call or text me if your coming. ,josh 9one6. 8seven9-7eight9eight

Im going up along with my buddy in a land rover. Both of us are on 33's. Both are green.
Wave us down if you see us on the trail!
CB channel 16 (Kevin)

Last edited:
Will do Kevin. I hope to see you guys there. I will switch to ch 16 to try and find you.

sorry I could'nt make this trip...sick kids suck :/

It was nice meeting you up there Josh. Hope you guys made it back safe, and I hope to see you guys out on the trail again!

Nice meeting you too Kevin. The snow was awesome Sean. I wish you would have been there. Pretty slushy but it got pretty deep in some spots. I only got stuck once following a Yota buggy on 44s. We were cutting our own trail and ended up trying to turn around downhill. He yanked me out pretty easy. I have video of it all on my gopro butter my computer is down rightnow so it will be a lil bit before i upload.

Nice meeting you too Kevin. The snow was awesome Sean. I wish you would have been there. Pretty slushy but it got pretty deep in some spots. I only got stuck once following a Yota buggy on 44s. We were cutting our own trail and ended up trying to turn around downhill. He yanked me out pretty easy. I have video of it all on my gopro butter my computer is down rightnow so it will be a lil bit before i upload.

i want pics right meow

we hit up stoneyford yesterday and found some snow with the bikes...epic day to be out anywhere doing the damn thing.

photo7.jpg

better get your bike going, don't make me come over there and whoop your ass brah....i respect you brah.

Haha. I need to work on that bike asap. You know how it is owning a Shit load of toys mike.. I need to get a tranny for my Honda this week and i need to get my 1ton steering on my jeep. But i will get on that yamaha too.

yeah my buddy was out there shooting last weekend....he was 100ft off the rd and they got him...$100 ticket

Yes sir, thats me.

My buddy in the rover (off the road) was run into the ditch by some lady that pulled right in front of him as we were coming back into town. He slammed into the ditch and they split.

That mud was way before the snow and was a legal dirt road to be on. We followed it out to a common shooting spot.

Where did you find those pics? Didn't know my buddy put any up.

Yes sir, thats me.

My buddy in the rover (off the road) was run into the ditch by some lady that pulled right in front of him as we were coming back into town. He slammed into the ditch and they split.

That mud was way before the snow and was a legal dirt road to be on. We followed it out to a common shooting spot.

i know what spot the mud is from. Nice shooting spot back there too. I love Ryans new rig! its sweet! Wish i was home so i could have gone with you guys! (except i HATE mud)

Yes sir, thats me.

facebook

Back