• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping - Moab KOA

My name is Richard Freeman

I found you sir, thanks, I happen to know the membership fella pretty well ;)

You are confirmed.

I sent some PM's a few days ago to a few folks to sort some small issues out.

mac 'waiting on some replies' gyvr

I just want to make sure macgyver that you have my reservation on the list. The cabin we booked will be away from naxja. But we'll hike it. Reservation under Noah Bricker, Noah_Bricker on the forums

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Yes they got you guys.

mac ‘I’m bringing the golf cart’ gyvr

Maybe I need to look at where on the map my cabin is at. So they do allow golf carts huh.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I asked previously and they told me they were allowed. I am planning on bringing mine. I will confirm again before I pack up to leave.

mac 'took the pit bike in 2008' gyvr

Anyone else that is attending want to share/split a cabin? Would be me and my gf.

Moab KOA has the following left for the week of the event.

approximately 2 of each type of cabin (except for the big ones)
6 - 50 amp rv sites
6 - 30 amp rv sites
1 - water/electric 30/20 amp back in
2 - tent sites

Get those reservations in asap.

mac 'just over 5 weeks!' gyvr

whoop whoop chuck!

I was going to call you as I talked to the campground yesterday and didn't have your name on the list yet!

Did you tell them you were with the NAXJA event?

mac 'you won't be disappointed' gyvr

Yep mentioned naxja. She said would put me with the group

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

good stuff

mac 'hammer down in about 40 days!' gyvr

I reserved a cabin under Richard Granato for me and the wife a while back and mentioned naxja in the notes. I have reservations confirmation but not a specific cabin assignment as far as I know. I'm very bad with checking emails. I have to call them anyway as it appears we may be getting in a day earlier than expected. :)
Rich

I just want to make sure macgyver that you have my reservation on the list. The cabin we booked will be away from naxja. But we'll hike it. Reservation under Noah Bricker, Noah_Bricker on the forums

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hopefully dad is joining you? My wife and I have spent time with him here in the northeast at our NAC event, he was missed this year. We look forward to meeting you, we've heard a lot about you!
Give him our regards,
Rich and Carol

I reserved a cabin under Richard Granato for me and the wife a while back and mentioned naxja in the notes. I have reservations confirmation but not a specific cabin assignment as far as I know. I'm very bad with checking emails. I have to call them anyway as it appears we may be getting in a day earlier than expected. :)
Rich

You are on the list.

mac 'also sent you a PM' gyvr

Hopefully dad is joining you? My wife and I have spent time with him here in the northeast at our NAC event, he was missed this year. We look forward to meeting you, we've heard a lot about you!
Give him our regards,
Rich and Carol

Yep, I'm coming. You'll actually get to see my pig known as Gomer. Look forward to seeing you and Carol.

We have one of (the two ) large cabins. Will be arriving sometime Tuesday, and departing on Sunday.

David Bricker / SYR

Great! It will be good to see you again.

Yep, I'm coming. You'll actually get to see my pig known as Gomer. Look forward to seeing you and Carol.

We have one of (the two ) large cabins. Will be arriving sometime Tuesday, and departing on Sunday.

David Bricker / SYR

Great! It will be good to see you again.

I guess my checked baggage allowance will have to be Ommegang and others again. Who needs clothes.

David Bricker / SYR

Back