• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1967 MG Project

arizonaxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!
Iam being forced to get rid of the "father-son" project. It is a 1967 MG. It has about 57,000 miles on it, a lot of sufae rust, the interior is shot (almost non-existent). It is a rough re-buildable vehicle. If you are interested in it, let me know. I can send pictures......heck, if you want I'll shot a video of it for you.....Right now we have a couple of offers raning from $500.00 to a thousand. We're not tryin to get rich off of it but I would like to get as much as possible out of it.
In case you're wondering why we're getting rid of it.....the wife wants to park her car in the garage and the son lost his job and has a Jeep payment to make......
Thanks for your time thus far.

Hello everyone and thanks for looking at this for those who did. I am proud to report that the MG is on its way to it's new home in Oakland, Ca.

Back