• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We need a volunteer to bring a BBQ and possibly bring up Food and Supplies BBQ

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey Guys and Girls,

Shark Mark sold his XJ and we now need a person or persons to volunteer to bring a BBQ to hermit valley for Sierra Fest BBQ and dinner raffle on Saturday night of Sierra Fest.

Does any one want to volunteer?

Can be on person or many:

Volunteer to bring a BBQ and spatulas.

Volunteer to bring the Food up (we reimburse you)

Volunteer to help cook

Volunteer to prep

Volunteer to bring tables for the BBQ

Hey Jon - If you need someone I might be able to help out with all of the above. All depends on when the kitchen remodel is happening.

Lemme know :)

~Mark

Anyone?
Are we going to make the guy that doesn't even have an XJ anymore still drive up and BBQ for us?

Haha . I appreciate it Mark, if you are wiling to come up and BBQ you know we would love it i just feel bad that no one else can .

I think Lou and I can figure something out worst case.

Last edited:
I have a bbq that you guys can use, but I will be getting ready to hit the road while dinner is cooking and like last year will be leaving right after the raffle.

I have a bbq that you guys can use, but I will be getting ready to hit the road while dinner is cooking and like last year will be leaving right after the raffle.

Hey Ryan thats a very nice offer. We will see if we need to take you up on that but I dont think it will come to that especially since youre leaving after the raffle

I should be able to be a pack-mule of sorts for the weekend as long as others can provide the actual equipment for the event.

If anyone has tables and a BBQ that they can get over to my house in Citrus Heights, I should be able to bring everything up to camp late Friday night.

Depending on the amount of food needed, my cooler might be large enough but we may need a secondary large cooler to fit everything?.

Send me a list of food needed and I can pick it up at Costco on my way.

PS: I can't cook but at least the BBQ would get to the campground.

Back