• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goat Mountain Christmas Tree Run

What Day Should We Have the GMCTR (Goat Mountain Christmas Tree Run)

• Saturday December 6th, 2008

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Saturday December 13th, 2008

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
So, time to start making plans for our 2nd (annual?) Goat Mountain Christmas Tree/Snow run. The options are either December 6th or December 13th. Please vote on the poll, I got other groups wondering when we're doing this.
Plan should be about the same as last year. Meet at Estacada Ranger Station, depart 9am. We'll be going up Hillock Burn rd this year instead of the back way we went in last year. It'll get us to the snow quicker and its what everybody is used to.

i voted 13th, but it really does not matter to me. we use a fake tree. just going to wheel and have fun with the kiddies. was a blast last year. looking forward to it !

you know ill be there. i wont have to drive all the way over the mountain in 3-5 feet of snow to find ya'll this time niether.

Any pics of last years run? I'm assuming there's really no locked up requirement?

~Scott

Any pics of last years run? I'm assuming there's really no locked up requirement?

~Scott

no but you won't be happy driving 4 hours home with a tree strapped to your roof(neither will you gas mileage)

no but you won't be happy driving 4 hours home with a tree strapped to your roof(neither will you gas mileage)

True...we should do something similar up north. Would be a good excuse to take my dad wheeling.
:)

~Scott

True...we should do something similar up north. Would be a good excuse to take my dad wheeling.
:)

~Scott

Hopefully Phil will chime in here, I think he knows a little about this. I agree it would be fun.

i did it open/open last year too. trying very hard to not be this year though. hay nick, that manche of yours is going to be a great photo subject this time around.

btw, Black Sheep is on comedy central right now

Last edited:
Back