• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek: 7/25

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone else itching for some more trail time after, NWF?

I'm thinking a good way to beat the summer heat is to head up to Evans Creek for some timber crawling. Anyone interested in tagging along the weekend of July 25th?

861CCB21-0FC5-4152-9EA1-D4286AC88F45.jpg

I'd also consider Elbe too, if there's more interest for that.

I'd go if someone has a spare seat. Not trusting the jeep yet, still creaking and popping lol plus it would be nice to go as I still haven't been there yet

Maybe. Busy doing some upgrades on the Jeep right now. Plus, I'll have to see if the wife is willing to tent camp this time around because flat towing the Jeep put a bunch of strain on the RV brakes and I don't have the cash to rent a trailer right now. I'll talk to her tonight.

Good to see there's some interest. I'll go ahead and commit to the weekend of the 25th. I'll most likely head up Friday after work, and camp out all weekend.

The drive up isn't bad from the PDX area. No major passes to climb like Naches. The gravel road in, can however be pretty torn up with potholes. If you're towing plan to take it slow and steady.

Evans isn't super difficult, but it's got some fun trails.
F30D5BF5-EB4E-4465-90CD-A58729399457.jpg

Larry, get your $hit fixed.

Larry, get your $hit fixed.

Lol I'm trying, baby duty(doody) makes it challenging. I have to redo the steering box brace and need to make a track bar brace. I think my track bar creak will stop or quiet down if I have the track bar brace. Plus I need you to help me with the rail shifter!! Lol

Or you could just let me ride shotgun lol

I may be in. I beat the piss out of my rig at hoodoo last weekend, I need to do ball joints and replace my motor mounts.

I'll let ya know

Very cool, Nate!

I think I'm going to have to bail on this trip though. Was hoping for a little better response, but summer is a busy time for a lot of us.

If you guys want to get a run going later in the summer, post up.

I might head to Kingsley for a quick day trip instead on Saturday.

I'm out. Have to work.....
But I would like to squeeze in another trip or two this summer/fall before my 'project(s)' get going

Back