• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sand Flea Rally: 4/25

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I got an email from the Sand Flea 4x4 club announcing registration is open for this years rally at Sandlake. I know a few NWC'ers head down each year for the event. Who's in this year? PM mojojojo or myself and we can email you a registration form.

IMG_0144.jpg

Might be fun to get a good sized group to go cruise around for the day.

I got an email from the Sand Flea 4x4 club announcing registration is open for this years rally at Sandlake. I know a few NWC'ers head down each year for the event. Who's in this year? PM mojojojo or myself and we can email you a registration form.

IMG_0144.jpg

Might be fun to get a good sized group to go cruise around for the day.

That's a nice looking XJ

Atv/motorcycle shop, a lot of hardware stores (used to) have them too. I think parkrose still has them

Where do you get a flagpole and appropriate flag?
Good question, as this is something that is required to be out on the sand (in addition to an ORV tag).

I got mine at the Sandlake Store, which is enroute to Sandlake. I want to say it was like $25 back in the day.

Sandlake Store
20960 Sandlake Road
Cloverdale, OR 97112

I also have one..

I'd like to say I'll be there.. But I've said that for 6 years now and yet to actually make it..

Out! (fingers crossed)

The self proclaimed new BoringDave is out! And will most likely be out of all upcoming events for quite some time.

Have fun and be Boring!

I was wondering the same thing?!

Your putting Dana 60's and an atlas under the yj aren't you?

Back