• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2002 Ford F250 4x4 w/ the 7.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang, my towing needs have increased at this point where I need to go up to a 1-ton, so I am going to be selling my F250. It is a 2002 Ford F250 Crew Cab short box 4WD w/ the 7.3 diesel. It is the Lariat package w/ heater leather, woodgrain and all the bells and whistles. I am the second owner and the original owner had it as a city truck, it had never been plugged in until I owned it b/c it ws always kept in a heated garage. It has been an OUTSTANDING truck, and good service (oil change/filters/tires etc) records to support. It has new glow plugs, relay, starter and batteries all in the past year and I just put $1200 of new BFG AT's on it in the past month. It has @ 240K miles on it and runs perfect, I would (and do) drive it anywhere. It just came back from a parts run to Georgia and ran like a dream. All the front end was gone through in the past year and it has new unit bearings, Warn hubs, newer brakes, pitman arm, steering box and TRE. It has a 18" Motto Metal wheels that are chrome, but they do have pitting on them, they look good from 10' away. The truck does have body rust over the rear fend well and a few small bubbles starting in the cab corner on the drivers side. I upgraded the front bumper, grill, header panel and headlights to the 2007 style due to I liked the look better, not due to an accident (this was a $1600 upgrade) . I have a few of those stock 2002 front end parts if someone wanted them with the truck. If you know these trucks, they can easily go 400K miles if taken care of, and this one has been. The only known problems are the rust and it has a very slow oil leak that puts a drop on the floor over night. Neither have ever concerned me or affected the functionality of the truck. The truck has a high flow air intake and 4" turbo back exhaust but has never been chipped. I am asking $12,500 for this rig. A little wiggle room on the price but not much due to what I can get on trade. Just wanted to offer it up here if someone was interested. I will post up pics in a bit. (also have a matching white Leer shell for it that is in OK shape if someone wants it with the truck).

Cheese "hate to see it go" Man

Last edited:
that is about what they offered on trade, so rather then the dealer take it and mark it up I figured I would pass it on to a fellow wheeler for what I would get regardless. It only books for @ 14K I think in excellent shape so I discounted for the rust. I have a potential buyer already that is coming this weekend to test drive/check it over and I know him from a few other dealings, he will have cash if he likes it.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get for it? I will be in the market for one of these soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back