• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1946 Willys CJ2A $1500

Rikkrott

NAXJA Forum User
Runs/drives good. Has a front left wheel cylinder leaking so no breaks once all the fluid leaks out. Has a bit of "death wobble" sometimes. Has been converted to 12V, have original 6V equipment. Looks to be all original. 4 cylinder, 3 speed, twin stick transfer case. Frame is great, never been repaired. Front floorbaords have been patched and are solid. Rear floorboard is gone, has a piece of plywood in it's place, cross bars are still there. NO TITLE, AND NO DATE PLATE. I have Bill of sale from when I bought it and PO bought it. My buddy bought it from MO in 2006 to restore and never did. I got it to use around the farm but just can't justify keeping it. I'll be adding more pics, close-ups in the next couple days as I get time. Jeep is at my place in Tallula, IL about 25 miles west of Springfield, IL.

Pics at link below
http://rikkrottspics.shutterfly.com/pictures#n_5

how bad is the rot (if any) other then the floors? its hard to tell if I see some or not on the side of the body.

Back