• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buy my 2000 Cherokee Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

WI88XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Sold to the man who needs a bow :)

Pros:
New radiator and hoses and t stat.
Head replaced with one from Clearwater. Changed the water pump then. about 5 or 6k on the change.

Dana turdy 5 went away a while ago. A d44 from an 87 is under it. Open.
A/C works replaced everything. Only problem is the fan only works on high.

Tires are a/t's at half life. Can't remember the brand and too lazy to go out and look.
New power steering pump and hoses. New track bar about 100 miles ago.
new muffler and tail pipe. Does not use or burn oil. 242 transfer case

Cons:
Pass side head light has ground issue. only glows. WIndshield washer does not squirt. As I said the fan only blows on high.
It idles like a diesel but it quiets when it warms. Did this since practically new.
Does not burn oil but the oil pan had developed a leak due to rust. Must be changed.
Probably time for Ujoints.

Cant think of anything else at the moment. Due to photobucket being crap I have the photos of it in my profile under Buy my Jeep.
I live near Madison WI and I'd like $1000 for it.

I am willing to entertain offers. https://naxja.org/forum/album.php?albumid=654

I have just loaded a bunch of pictures of the under carriage. Some surface rust but no rot/holes.

Last edited:
I’m surprised that this isn’t taken. I thought it would make a good starter street/trail rig.
I’ll post it on local Craigslist soon.

tempting for my next jeep...

the 1/4 panels the only bad area of rust? from the looks of it.

tempting for my next jeep...

the 1/4 panels the only bad area of rust? from the looks of it.

The only rust is the bottom of the driver side front fender at the bottom near the door, the rear bumper and the bottom of the rear hatch. I guess there is a little at the bottom of the quarter panel. Not bad since it spent it's whole life in the rust belt.

This has to go before the snow flies. Sad to see all these new parts going to the scraper...

I have a mini spool for the d44 that I would give to the new owner. :)

Make me an offer that would entice you to come down and get it. ;)

Last edited:
Damn that looks pretty clean. I just bought my 95 but this would have been worth the drive. Something that straight would have pulled 5 grand easy down here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back