• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest 2015: Aug 10-15

the_weirdo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Is anyone interested in heading down to Sierra Fest for the week of Aug 10-15? Sierra Fest is being held near some great trails down near Fresno, CA: http://naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=353

I'm trying to get the time off work to drive down and wheel for a week.

Here's my tentative schedule:
Sat Aug 8: Drive from Seattle to my parents house in San Jose, CA. (~14 hrs)
Sun Aug 9: Chill out at my parents house, go swimming, drink their free beer
Mon Aug 10: Drive to Shaver Lake (~4 or 5 hrs). Likely caravan with some Sierra Chapter rigs.
Sat Aug 15: Skip the BBQ and raffle, drive back to my parent's house to get a shower and possibly a nap. Then start the drive back to Seattle. May end up getting a hotel room in very NorCal or South Oregon.
Sun Aug 16: Finish the drive home.

Who's coming with me?

Not 100% sure that I am going to make this trip any more with recent family and work stuff coming up but I'd still like to go.

If anyone is interested in making this trip with me, send me a PM and let's discuss.

I would love to do this, however with work and all the 'jeep' work on my plate it is simply not possible this year....

However, next year I would like to make the trip. It would be cool to get a few NWC guys and make the trip!

Back