• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oregon Trophy Challenge June 6-7 2015

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
Trophy Challenge is coming early this year. First weekend in June. Both NAXJA teams (who came in 1st and second btw) have already committed to defending our dominance and it would be great if we could do a 1-2-3 finish. Put your heads together, I know there was other people interested. You need two rigs, four teammates, more details can be found at the Oregon Trophy Challenge Facebook Group.

Last edited:
Trophy Challenge is coming early this year. First weekend in June. Both NAXJA teams (who came in 1st and second btw) have already committed to defending our dominance and it would be great if we could do a 1-2-3 finish. Put your heads together, I know there was other people interested. You need to rigs, four teammates, more details can be found at the Oregon Trophy Challenge Facebook Group.
Team 6 is in! :clap:

i'll head down for this if somebody needs another person for a team, Won't have a rig put together by then.

Back