• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sand Flea Rally: 4/25

sorry to hear that dave.. Sounds like you hit a rough patch?

I may take your advice and ditch the wrangler then use the money to finish the Cherokee. How I like the wrangler in ways I hate it in others. Also my wife lost her job so money is a little tighter then normal but not to bad. I will just have to pick and choose what I spend it on more wisely.

I may take your advice and ditch the wrangler then use the money to finish the Cherokee. How I like the wrangler in ways I hate it in others. Also my wife lost her job so money is a little tighter then normal but not to bad. I will just have to pick and choose what I spend it on more wisely.
Lifes a roller coaster.. I get it!

Look forward to seeing you guys out there!:wave:

Weather doesn't look too positive for this weekend, which really kills my motivation for a trip to Sand Lake.

Working on the 4500 car instead this weekend... and maybe my jalopy too.

Out.

I was thinking the same. Maybe we could do a sand lake run in a few weeks.

Out.

And they all drop like flys.

Last year I said the same thing about the weather. Didn't want to go pissed and moaned to my wife told her we weren't going. A day later I was there the frigging weather was great didnt rain at all well, until rod showed up. then it pissed!

The Cherokee, Boring motorhome and family is loaded fueled and ready for lift off at 9am tomorrow.
If anyone shows up and wants to pitch a tent in our spot to save money the boring family will be in the loop this year again. I sent my buddy mike mike mike aka the fat streaker down today to stake claim to good ground.

See who all shows up at the dust bowl!

May you be boring to!

Back