• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M100 trailer Phase I, complete.

$100 IF the person you are buying it from does not know what they have, most of the time you can find them in the $500-$700 range and for ones that have been go.e through already $1500-$5000 depending on the setup.

$100 IF the person you are buying it from does not know what they have, most of the time you can find them in the $500-$700 range and for ones that have been go.e through already $1500-$5000 depending on the setup.

There are a few for sale kind of close to me for $600. They are in terrible shape though. What other Army trailer models are popular?

If remember right, the guy he bought it from did know what he had.

Yeah it came attached to an old Willys military rig. He wanted the Jeep, not the trailer, so it sat for some time. He came in to show me the buggy he was working on and I saw this trailer in the background of the photos. He was like, "Ah, if you want it you can have it for a hundred bucks." I went and looked at it with a trip permit since it wasn't licensed, filled out the permit and towed it home. He just wanted to see it get a good home and knew I'd do it. He floats around here from time to time, too. ;)

I have one for sale.

$4000 without the tent. $5200 with the tent included.

Decided I want a teardrop. Soon as mine sells I'm buying one of these.
http://www.socalteardrops.com/page.php?p=22

That thing is bad as hell! I want it! Unfortunately, it costs more than all 3 of my Jeeps combined. :)

I wish I could afford yours. I just don't really have a place to use something like that. I'd use it maybe 3 times a year.

Back