• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project "Hard Wood and Rubber Fixed My Rear"

kmanxj5050

NAXJA Forum User
Picked this up Thursday from a fellow MWC'er BigG for $750

IMGP0264.jpg

IMGP0262.jpg

IMGP0263.jpg

IMGP0265.jpg

Spent 20 minutes with a piece of firewood and a rubber mallet last night and got both rear doors to open.

It's a 96 4.0 auto with a APN header, throttle body spacer, 4.5" Rustys full pack lift, and 30x9.5x15's

Re: Project "Need a killer Name for this Heep"

Motor city meatwagon? :dunno:

Project "Hard wood and rubber fixed my rear" :D

Project Tree Hugger.

BTW, I have EVERYTHING you need to fix this thing. PM me if interested.

Fore 'did I mention cheap' Wheeler

Last edited:

Going to buy new u joints for the front axle after work and put them in. They were totally shot when i did a little shake down in the field last night. So that killed my trip to Rocks and Valleys today. :(

I can't edit my thread name?

Got the u joints put in yesterday gonna pull the headliner and take the porta power to the roof this weekend.

PM me what you want it renamed and I can change it for ya with my super moderator privilages.

Project "All straight until you get to the rear"

Some plans are 33's for sure when i get my income taxs back.

I have a bad pop that seems to get worse. I think the three bolts may be loose seeing as it has been replaced recently. So gonna look at that tomorrow night.

Im also gonna get the roof straight as possible, and fix the front fender/bumper/headerpanel.

Also going to build a cage with a guy i know when i get my taxes.

And at that point wanna do a rocker replacement with rectangle tube.

Back