• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement oil pan

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
Need to know where to get a replacement oil pan. Getting ready to start putting my engine back together soon and need a new oil pan (old one has a nice hole in it now :( ). Summits' soesn't look right, and I want to give someone who deserves my business if possible (IE NOT AZ or ADVANCED!). I haven't called NAPA yet.....think they might carry it?

Honestly, I couldn't justify spending a bunch of money on an oil pan. Though NAPA could probably order one for you, just go to a junkyard. You live in the south, NO salt on the roads so find one that hasn't been bottomed out and youre good to go, you could even paint it.

bajacalal said:
Honestly, I couldn't justify spending a bunch of money on an oil pan. Though NAPA could probably order one for you, just go to a junkyard. You live in the south, NO salt on the roads so find one that hasn't been bottomed out and youre good to go, you could even paint it.
Do you have ANY idea how rare cherokees are around here? In the 4 years i've been jyarding, i've come across 3....only 3. And by the time i get to em, anything worth a damn is gone. Im gonna call napa on monday (closed sundays).

Back