• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oxygen Sensors

casm

NAXJA Forum User
A few months ago I replaced the oxygen sensors in my 2000 Limited. At this point, I suspect they may be blown again given the craptastic (13-14mpg average) mileage I've been getting over the past few weeks. My suspicion is that I screwed up when I ordered them and got the California-spec sensors out of habit; mine is a 49-state vehicle.

Assuming they are shot (symptoms are the same as before I replaced them), what are the correct Bosch part numbers for the upstream and downstreams sensors on a 2000 model-year 49-state vehicle with the 4.0? If it helps, this one does not have the cats on the downpipe.

casm said:
A few months ago I replaced the oxygen sensors in my 2000 Limited. At this point, I suspect they may be blown again given the craptastic (13-14mpg average) mileage I've been getting over the past few weeks. My suspicion is that I screwed up when I ordered them and got the California-spec sensors out of habit; mine is a 49-state vehicle.

Assuming they are shot (symptoms are the same as before I replaced them), what are the correct Bosch part numbers for the upstream and downstreams sensors on a 2000 model-year 49-state vehicle with the 4.0? If it helps, this one does not have the cats on the downpipe.

don't you also have a secondary O2 sensor behind the cat ?

change them BOTH.

casm said:

The down stream sensor does not effect mileage it only checks the CAT. Where where you when you bought the sensors?
Upstream Item#: BSA13100 Downstream BSA
13138 Napa.

Last edited:
red91inWA said:
don't you also have a secondary O2 sensor behind the cat ?

change them BOTH.

Uh, I did do both at the same time - hence why I kept referring to them as sensors :D

langer1 said:
Where where you when you bought the sensors?

In California. Really, I think I just brain-farted, forgot it was a 49-State vehicle, and ordered the CA-spec sensors out of habit.

casm said:
Uh, I did do both at the same time - hence why I kept referring to them as sensors :D

In California. Really, I think I just brain-farted, forgot it was a 49-State vehicle, and ordered the CA-spec sensors out of habit.

:D...had that one coming....

don't know the part numbers, but i was at napa last week, and if you buy a bosch o2 sensor they give you a $10 gas card. don't know if they still have that deal though.

red91inWA said:
:D...had that one coming....

Send some decent blueberry latkes my way and we'll forgive you :)

At Autozone here in TN. the part number for your O-2 is 13100 at $63.99.
This is for the Bosch OE sensor.
Both sensors have the same part number.

Hope this helps
73's KG4BET

Back