• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

transfer case ?

should fit as long as you keep the adapter on your aw4.. i cant say much about linkage though.. the only problem i can see is the input spline count being different between the 2 t/case.. the count changes at some point but i cant say when.. maybe around 96?? depends what year your t/case are from..
mike

sidriptide said:
the only problem i can see is the input spline count being different between the 2 t/case.. the count changes at some point but i cant say when.. maybe around 96??
I believe it was either 95 or 96 and from what I keep hearing.. the count has changed in the middle of the model year so short of opening and counting.. you can't be 100% sure (if you're on the split year)....

Do a search on the forums for "tcase" "t-case" and "transfer" and you should find plenty good info this topic has been covered in one shape form or manner quite often recently...

Kejtar

well from looking at that the transfer case i have is a np207 because it is in an 87 and i am going to put it in an 89 thanks for the info is the 242 a good case because ill tear it down and rebuild it if it is

Back