• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

snow wheeling

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
This is pretty short notice but there is a snow run on the Pipeline located in Mountain, Wi this Saturday the 10th. There will be a few of us and are open for more people to attend. Let me know if you plan on attending. Thanks.

Kim

Just got back from the snow run. Damn the snow was deep. Stockers had an interesting day being hooked to the winch a couple of times. I will post up some pictures tomorrow.

Kim

if the snow was anything like what we have here I cant imagine how the stockers got through... Buried myself up to the doors couple of weeks ago during the snowstorm. looks like you guys had good time at winterfest too. hoping that later this spring I can get out with you guys

Finally here are some pictures.

2mgp3sj.jpg

4dhkwab.jpg

2zf5o47.jpg

4birl0o.jpg

2drihjb.jpg

47s1ax4.jpg

There are alot more on this link. Hope you enjoy.

http://wi.4x4.com/photos/pipeline31007/

Looks like it was a lot of fun. I will have to meet up with you guys next time, but I had plans I couldn't break. Hey the link to more pictures isn't working.

Back