NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Other Technical Forums > Jeep Street and Performance
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Jeep Street and Performance Do you like to go fast in your Jeep?

Old June 7th, 2005, 02:09
NAXJA Forum User

Anyone know a good Jeep shop in LA area

I recently posted a question about transplanting a 1998 4.0 engine from a Grand Cherokee into my old carb vehicle. I was thinking about switching it to a carb because wiring the computer was beyond my skills (and Clifford makes a 4v manifold that will fit). Almost everyone said do whatever it takes to get the FI hooked up and forget the carb conversion idea. I'm going to take everyone's advice (thanks). Only problem is that the computer is still beyond my skills - me and anything electrical don't get along. Therefore, I'd like to find out if anyone knows of a place around LA that can handle the computer swap. Thanks...