• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.5 lift

froey728

NAXJA Forum User
HEY GUYS I HAVE A 1993 XJ AND I WANNA GET A 3.5 LIFT ....WHAT IS THE BEST LIFT FOR THE MONEY ...
ALSO I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING MICKEY THOMPSON BAJA CLAWS RADIAL HAVE ANY OF YALL HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THAT TIRE IN 31"?????

i have the mt's in 31s 33s and 35s i love em' they are great work well on the street and GREAT in the mudd! best buy yet...well besides my jeep in general...

froey728 said:
HEY GUYS I HAVE A 1993 XJ AND I WANNA GET A 3.5 LIFT ....WHAT IS THE BEST LIFT FOR THE MONEY ...
ALSO I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING MICKEY THOMPSON BAJA CLAWS RADIAL HAVE ANY OF YALL HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THAT TIRE IN 31"?????

Learn to type without the cap locks on it will piss off everyone!

best lift fo the $$$ is 3.5 Rubicon Express super flex

baja claws are over priced for the performance, poor wear, and mediocre trail performance, I bought and sold a set after 2 runs.

I would say Rubicon 3.5 superride kit is the most complete for the money but if your on a budget check out Rusty's or BDS, I have the BDS and love it stay away from Rough Country its just like the name says rough,as for the tire Claws are definetly over priced and although a good mud tire not well on the street check out the Trxus m/ts they have done everything ive asked of them hope this helps good luck

Back