• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CONTROL ARMS, TIE ROD & TRAC BAR FOR SALE

RoyalXJ

NAXJA Forum User
BRAND NEW -Rusty’s Adjustable Upper Control Arms w/ Flex Ends $140 + shipping

BRAND NEW -Rusty’s Adjustable Lower Control Arms w/ Flex Ends $140 + shipping

BRAND NEW -RE Chromoly Tie Rod $140 + shipping

Rusty’s HD Ajustable Trac Bar (22mm end) w/ HD Mount. (4"-6") Used for less than 2 months. $100+ shipping

yeah i saw on the jeep forum. darn haha idk if you remember or not but i came down with the chubby cabbage patch looking kid to buy your old rough country lift. Needless to say I ended up with the coils and the kid is selling the lift now haha

It still sits a tiny bit lower in the front but its a hell of a lot better than what it was. Im content haha, but now sitting at 6 inches (I put inch and a half spacers in) Im in dire need of new ucas lol

I am depositing the check into my account today. I can meet later next week to get the Tracbar/Mount. PM me what days work for you.

It's a shame you still got that trac bar Royal..... How about this. You know were gonna wheel together one day man, you should just put a misunderstanding behind us. I just bought another XJ last night for my fiance. It's a lifted 97 w/31 mt's and has a stock trac bar. Needless to say I'm in the market for ANOTHER one...... what do ya say???:cheers:

ok... wanna wheel today?? It's nasty out but I might still head out if some other people do. Let me know, If you still have that tie rod in a couple days I might grab that then. I think the tie rod ends are going in my XJ

this might be a highjack but why you swaping?? Dude after driving the new xj for a couple days.... I'm jelous. The 97 has way more power then mine... I know it has the HO motor and all but damn. How much of a pain in the a$$ is it to swap a HO motor into the 89?

ive been building a 4.5 stroker for the last week or so and im itching to put it in. swap is fairly easy. you can either swap the harness and computer in with the new motor. or you could just use your old intake with all the same sesors. i personally would swap the harness and pick up a 99 intake.

Back