• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab bound soon

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
I know national gave up but I'm not going to miss a year in Moab just because they did. I'll be sporting my black Nismo Frontier though again since the poor Jeep needs a influx of cash (don't have) and time (plenty of but rare getting both). Gonna be a budget trip with a tent but hey it's MOAB! Shooting for staying in town at Canyonlands RV park. Hoping to head to Vegas on Friday and be in Moab Sun/Mon. You all have fun while I'm gone, I know I will. :D

Have fun Mike! Don't know if you saw my pictures on FB but I just got back from MOAB 2 weeks ago. First time ever going! Amazing place to wheel and have a good time. Stay safe and have fun!

Jeff

Have fun Mike! Don't know if you saw my pictures on FB but I just got back from MOAB 2 weeks ago. First time ever going! Amazing place to wheel and have a good time. Stay safe and have fun!

Been telling you for years. :)

Have a blast Mike! I am hoping to see you out there next year.

Say hi to Dennis for me if he is out there.

Will do if he is there.

Have a good trip Mike. I need to talk to you about 2018 for the 35th anniversary party, Shannon wants a cabin/motel, or to borrow a RV or trailer.

Have a great trip Mike; wish I was tagging along.

MJR,

I sent you a PM.

Have a great trip.

mac 'MOAB2018' gyvr

Mike,
Sorry I won't be there to at least give a meeting point for the few that do show. Just got back to work this week after 3+ months on medical leave and I can't get the time off. I suggested in the Intermountain Chapter trip planning that the south side of City Market may be a good starting point, but have gotten no feedback yet.
Steve

Back