• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom axels for sale & t18 a in PA.

ajjeepers

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Folks
I have a custom built CJ (wide track) high pinion, high steer Dana 44 for sale. The housing was built by EMS Offroad and I put in all the goodies.
They are:
Yukon Rev. Rotation 411’s
Lockright Locker
Moser Alloy Axel (longside inner)
New Spicer ball joints and U Joints
Fresh HD Ford internal hub rotors bearings and Warn Lockouts (5 on 5 1/2)bp
Sky Engineering high steer arms and flat top knuckles
Custom center drop brake lines and heavy duty calipers
Chevy 3/4-ton tie rods.
At $1200 (firm) this setup is a serious bargain if you add up all the parts and labor. Currie wanted over $2400 without the high steer arms or custom brake lines. this axle is currently set up in a pre 76 CJ5 but can fit many other Jeeps. if your XJ or Wrangler is getting a Chevy drive train you could probably work this axel into it.
I also have a T18a w/ Dana 20 + bell housing (6.38 to 1)first gear that will bolt into a CJs or Wranglers w/ 258s. or 304s This tranny was freshened up 2 years ago and has always worked perfectly. $650 (firm)
Also for sale: an XJ/ CJ/ Wrangler /early Bronco Ford 9in Rear with Currie high pinion center section with Yukon reverse rotation 411’s with std. carrier and mini spool. New Superior HD 4130 chrome alloy axles with new bearings and seals and 12in HD Rear disc brakes with E-Brake calipers. Already set up with 2 sets of spring perches for spring over on early and late XJs / CJs , Wranglers and Broncos $1200 firm. I live in Milton PA 1hr west of Paragon off of Rt. 80. Ph# (570) 742-7139. E-mail [email protected] Please serious inquiries only as this is realy a busy time for me. A phone call + message will get you a quick response from me. I can’t get to my computer sometimes for days.

Thanks for Looking,
Archie

Last edited:
Back