• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fox Racing shocks 2.5 x10" remote reservior shocks 550.00 shipped

Ironmanandy

NAXJA Forum User
This is a set of Fox racing shocks 2.5 x 10" travel remote reservoir shocks. Here are the specs and the changes I made:
-2.5 diameter smooth body racing shock with full size reservoir body.
-10" travel 19" collapsed, 29" extended
-valved 50/70
-All new seals and wear bands.
-Fresh race oil.
-40 lb charge to set seals ( you will want to charge to desired pressure when setup)
-2 new lower eyelets allowing for easier mounting in compact locations
-1 new 7/8 shaft installed. (old shaft had vice marks so i replaced)
-all 4 spherical joints are like new and include mis-alignments.
-Brand new reservoir decals.

These shocks are around 450.00 each new and these will perform identically to new shocks without the 900.00 price tag.

They are used so there are some cosmetic scratches and a wear mark from where a sway bar bushing rubbed the body but has no effect on the function of these and cant be seen when installed.

I would recommend these for the front of any vehicle with a heavier engine, winch bumper, winch etc. The heavy rebound will create a smoother response landing big hits as well as fight unloading of the suspension on hill climbs as well as hard starts.

I would like 550.00 for these or best offer. I have that much in them so I would like to break even. I will ship for free If I can get the 550.00

Here are some pics:
IMG_20121115_110113.jpg

IMG_20121115_110140.jpg

IMG_20121115_110151.jpg

IMG_20121115_110205.jpg

PM email or call with questions
Thanks
Andy
704 796 3502
[email protected]

Back