• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trxus 31x10.5x15 on stock wheels/rustys 3" full leaf kit w/ shocks/stock dana 35

JeepXJ93

NAXJA Forum User
Building the jeep a bit bigger so i have a set of 4 Trxus Mt's 31x10.50x15 mounted and balanced on stock XJ sport wheels w/ about 80% of the tread left. Price w/ the wheels is $400, if you dont want the wheels i will find somewhere to dismount them, you take the set of 4 tires for $300 plus whatever it costs to take em off the wheels. Also, at the same time as i purchased the tires, i bought rustys 3" full leaf pack kit, has about 8,000miles on it...hardly saw off road. Kit retails for $418, i'm asking $300. Also getting rid of the stock Dana 35, has 113,000miles on it...no noises or anything wrong w/ it. Make a reasonable offer. Pics of all this stuff will be up tomorrow. As for pick up, i can meet anyone half way if your w/in a couple hour drive. Thanks!

Re: Trxus 31x10.5x15 on stock wheels/rustys 3" full leaf kit w/ shocks/stock dana 35

I'm interested in the rear springs only if you want to seperate

Re: Trxus 31x10.5x15 on stock wheels/rustys 3" full leaf kit w/ shocks/stock dana 35

I'd rather keep it as a kit...but if it doesnt sell in a few days and you are still interested i'll send ya a pm.

pics of everything will be on the way 3/7...my buddy has my camera till then.

i will almost absolutely take the tires/wheels and rusty's kit...$575 sound reasonable for that? if not, email me your lowest price for them at [email protected] ...I could pick up

Thanks alot,
Travis

lift is sold? or are you just wondering how much to ship it to you?

Last edited:

just wondering how much shipped to me, sory had to type fast im at work

no problem, just wanted to clarify

just FYI to everyone, pending pics the Wheels/Tires and lift are sold :)

Wheels, Tires, Lift kit are sold, still have a good Dana 35 ready to go.

yup...Chris is a great guy to deal with, up front and honest with everything. Good luck with the axle man...

damn i woulda bought that kit today cash if i had seen this earlier...

sorry man...you can give me cash for the D35 if you want. ; )

Back